- $29,500 Get Financing
- 5 Window
- Seller: ray111
- Phone: 574-849-5323
WOW PROB NICEST MODEL A FORD RESTORED COUPE IN THE USA
REDUCE PRICE SAVE THOUSANDS
NOW ONLY $29500.00 FIRM NO TRADES
SO HURRY 1ST DEPOSIT GETS IT
HAS IT ALL
Location: Ohio, 44720
Stock #:h e m
VIN #: A3107829
Highly Optioned, Road Proven, Restoration Shows Attention to Detail
Owner purchased car approx 4 years ago from neighbor, who had car for approx 20-25 years(Per past owner called). He bought the car in the early 90s, and in the later 90's restored the car
. He put 3 to 4k miles on car during trips. The engine was rebuilt around 70k miles, new clutch installed, the transmission was inspected, and the wood was good. The car appears to have had a complete restoration, the body was all sand blasted, and wheels power coated(Per phone call to past owner). The oil is clean, and on full.
DETAILS OF CAR:
* It is a very striking combination of colors, and looks outstanding
* Three scheme paint and stripes
* Cowl lights
* White walls
* 3rd brake light
* Horn (ahh-oh-gaa)
* Deluxe radiator cap
* Power wiper
* Chrome accessories= Luggage rack
* Appears to possibly be Deluxe Model
* Over all the paint looks very shiny, and matches well all the way around(all three colors).
* We do not have any knowledge on the exact age of the paint. The car was painted, and restored in approx late 90's per phone call to past owner.
* When your inside under bright florescent lights you can see that it is not the highest, and most pristine high dollar paint. Most of the paint has some light imperfections on each panel, including fish eyes, or light specks (particularly on the hood).
* On the trunk you will see a little bit of grind marks near the trunk latch, and some light orange peel mid way down the back that is showing. As well as a scratch, or crack down the back of the trunk. (See Pics)
* The paint has a few small nicks from age, and from using the hood latches, and left rear fender,
* There is a more significant scratch that starts just behind the right headlight mounting on the fender, and continues upward to the top of the fender. (See pics)
* The sides including the doors are nice and very straight.
* The fenders also appear very straight without noticeable incorrect dents or creases.
* The gaps are fairly uniform all the way around, and the hood and side covers fit very nicely.(See Pics)
* The body is nice and straight, and possibly more correct and straight than some of these cars probably appeared new.
* The roof panels and the visor, as well as coming down the sail panels we see no incorrect waviness in the body.
* The hood and the trunk area is very nice, and straight.
* The engine side covers, and the cowl between the engine cover and the door is also very straight all the way down to the lower portion of it and even where it extends into the black.
Magnetic Paint Gauge-
* All of the components of the body, doors, top, and fenders appear to be steel, and have a magnetic pull to them.
* All of the body panels that are not black are mostly paint, and materials with a couple random samples show that the depth is mostly in the 6-10 mils range approx. With the trunk lid being some what higher.
* All the black parts of the body measure at a somewhat higher depth.
* The cowl, and the doors are also a somewhat slightly higher reading.
* The glass looks like it might have been replaced with new when it was restored, because it really is flawless.
* The glass is very clear, and appears to have maybe a light tint to it.
* We do not see any discoloring, delamination, bulls-eyes, scratches, cracks, or wiper marks.
* There are no identifying emblems on the glass.
* The top has a covering that looks to be in good condition. It seems supple and not dried out. Seems to have a good bead of sealer all the way around the outside of it. It is surrounded by what appears to be aluminum, or metal strip that is secured well.
* It appears that all interior paint and materials where replaced during the restoration.
* The headliner is all intact, with all the seams being tight. All materials seem to be attached properly. Including where it goes around the windows.
* The rear view mirror is nice and clear, and adjustable. The dome light is intact and does work, along with the opening front window. (See Pics)
* It appears that all of the dash was refinished with its two-tone paint scheme. The stripping all appears in almost new condition.
* The instrumentation panel cover looks about new with the ignition gas gauge, dash light, odometer, amp meter, and speedometer. It has an auxiliary temperature gauge.
* The emergency brake appears to have an older finish, and so does the gear shifter.
* The kick panels again appear as a newer replacement, as well as the door covering and the seat. They are all in very nice condition without any noticeable damage, or wear.
* The steering wheel is all intact, without any gaping cracks, and only a hairline crack near one of the spokes. (See Pics)
* The carpet shows very little wear, and again it would be our guess that it was probably replaced during the restoration process.
* The paint at the top of the doors inside was also redone, but does have a few little nicks on the drivers side.
* The side panels, seat, and the seat back all have material that is in good condition, and without any damage. Also appears that it may have been done during the restoration process.
* We do not see any rust repairs on the floor, and they look nicely painted again with a matching knee board made out of the same material as the sides.
* There is a spare tire in the back.
* There is a carpeted floor mat for the rumble seat that matches the interior.
* The radiator cover, headlights, and the cowl lights are of the old style chrome configuration. They are all in nice condition.
* The front and rear bumper will both polish up really well(see later photos of the bumpers polished.
* The door handles and rear view mirror have a nice appearance, but do show a little wear
Wheels and Tires-
* Firestone Gum Dipped- made in the USA
* The whitewalls do have some very light cracking, more of a spider web looking crack on the white. Outside of that we do not see any problems.
* The center caps are in nice shiny condition.
* The wheels themselves are all finished, and other than a couple of small nicks they have held up really well. Past owner indicated they were powder coated,
* We are not seeing any rust pitting on the hubs, or the spokes. Maybe a small amount of rust damage before the refinish, and a small amount of wear on the lug nuts. Over all the wheels look really well restored.
* Left Front- 4.75-5.00-19 6-7/32 Tread remaining
* Left Rear- 4.75-5.00-19 6-7/32 Tread remaining
* Right Rear- 4.75-5.00-19 6-7/32 Tread remaining
* Right Front- 4.75-5.00-19 6-7/32 Tread remaining
Engine and Transmission-
* From general observation it looks like the engine bay area has been left mostly as it was originally designed.
* Slightly dusty and could be detailed should someone want to pursue that.
* It does have an air cleaner on it. It would be my guess that there is a newer style fan blade as well as a newer style 6volt generator, or alternator.
* Please look closely at all the underside pictures. You can see that when this car was restored, the underside was detailed. You will see some light age from over the years, but it shows very nicely. Again like the engine if you wanted to take a little time you could bring it to more of a
show winner condition.
Everything in the drivetrain seemed to operate properly. Steering seemed to work correctly the way it was designed. Upon braking, the mechanical brakes did seem to stop properly. The clutch operation, and the transmission operation seemed correct, and it up shifted and down shifted as they seem to be designed.
The first gear is not synchronized. The engine seems to start up quickly, and the choking works fine. The owner and Chad think that the drive train is operating correctly.
* Both door handles work from the inside and outside
* Both windows do crank up and down smoothly
* Windshield does tilt out and lock into the different positions
* Throttle and timing lever on the wheel do work
* Taillights work
* There are no blinkers on the car
* Brake lights work, including third stop light
* Headlights works- high and low beam
* Horn works
* Not sure how to turn on lights on the cowl
* Wiper not working
Acceptable payment options:
?????????Cash-in-person, verified by a bank
?????????Bank to bank wire transfers to seller's account
?????????Cashier's or bank check equivalent to cash
This vehicle is being sold AS IS and without a warranty, unless otherwise stated.
If you have any question concerning thIs car, please call RAY 574 849 5323