- $59,500 , best offers considered Get Financing
- racing motor
- black cherry hidden flames
- 4;11 I think
- Seller: Tillamookqmhp
- Phone: 5038124414
- Ford 289 CID V-8 racing engine - rebuilt - Aluminum intake manifold
- Edelbrock 4 barrel carburetor
- Edelbrock aluminum air cleaner
- Edelbrock aluminum valve covers
- Ford electronic ignition distributor
- MSD Blaster coil
- Sanderson tubular exhaust headers - chromed
- March serpentine belt system - billet aluminum including:
- Alternator - chromed
- Air conditioning compressor - polished
- Power steering pump with remote reservoir - polished
- Walker radiator with integral transmission cooler
- Electric cooling fan
- Air conditioning condenser - mounted in front of radiator - Coolant recovery tank - stainless steel
- Radiator and coolant hoses - stainless steel
- Air conditioning drier - chromed
- Remote oil filter
Transmission: - Ford C-4 automatic - rebuilt
- Steering column mounted shifter
- Lokar dipstick
- Stock style frame - modified
- Mustang ll front clip
- Front coil springs
- Front tubular shock absorbers
- Power steering - rack and pinion - Ford differential
- Parallel leaf rear springs - Rear air shock absorbers
- Power brakes - disc / drum
- Master cylinder / power brake booster - firewall mounted - Dual exhaust system with stainless steel megaphones
- Aluminum fuel tank - filler in trunk
- Ron Francis wiring system - including fuse panel
- Holley electric fuel pump - frame mounted
- Optima battery - frame mounted
Interior: - Stock style dash panel with rechromed inserts - Dakota Digital electronic gauges
- Tilt steering column - stainless steel
- LaCarra steering wheel - billet aluminum
- Center drop console / dash with window switch panel and cup holders
- Blaupunkt AM/FM/CD stereo - in dash
- Vintage Air - air conditioning system - in dash
- Billet aluminum foot peddles
- Glide split front bench seat with folding arm rests
- Rear bench seat
- Gray cloth upholstery with stitched flames on seats and door panels
- Gray carpet including in trunk
- Aluminum door pulls
- Electronic door poppers
- Gray fabric headliner, package tray and visors
- Seatbelts - front and rear
- Aluminum sill plates
- Stock style - 2 door sedan
- Louvered hood
- Shaved drip rails, handles, emblems and exterior trim
- Bumpers removed
- Front and rear roll pans
- Front and rear fenders molded into body with all seams filled
- Grill molded into body with all seams filled
- Cowl vent
- Frenched head lights
- Frenched tail lights with Cadillac lenses
- Frenched power antenna
- Frenched license plate mount with billet aluminum plate frame with license plate light
- 1 piece front windshield
- 1 piece front door glass - wing vents removed
- Tinted glass
- Power windows
- Electronic door poppers with bear claw latches
- Power trunk lid latch
- Front turn signals in front roll pan
- 3rd brake light
- Dual mini sport mirrors - door mounted
- Specialty Power Window electric power windshield wipers
- Black Cherry with Brandy Wine paint over Silver base
- Black ghost flames
Wheels: - Cragar SS - chrome spoke - 14 inch
Tires: - Mastercraft - Avenger GT - P195/70R14 & P245/60R14
- A rebuilt Ford 289 CID V-8 racing engine with multiple performance components has been installed. All wiring and plumbing have been updated
- A Walker radiator with an electric cooling fan as well as an air conditioning system are present.
- The inner fenders have been modified and the firewall is painted body color.
- There is minor oil, grease and grime present.
- The stock style frame has been modified with in front with an aftermarket clip kit that includes - cross member, rack and pinion steering, upper and lower "A" arm suspension with coil springs and tubular shock absorbers and front disc brakes. The rear suspension utilizes a later Ford differential with leaf springs and air shock absorbers.
- All wiring and plumbing have been updated and is neat and tidy.
- A rebuilt Ford automatic transmission, dual exhaust system, fabricated fuel tank, electric fuel pump and a frame
mounted battery are present..
- There is minor oil, grease and grime present.
-Anoriginalpainteddashandchromealongwithdigitalgaugesarepresent. Acenterdashdrop/consolehouses the AC controls and vents, stereo and a power window switch panel.
- A tilt steering column with a billet aluminum steering wheel are installed. All interior metal surfaces are painted body color.
-Frontandrearbenchseatsandthedoorpanelsareupholsteredingrayclothwithstitchedflames. The headlinerandotherinteriorsurfacesarecoveredwithmatchingfabric. Thefloorandtrunkfloorarecoveredwith gray carpet.
- There is minor wear and grime present throughout.
- The steel body has been modified and smoothed with molded in fenders and grill as well as the addition of front and rear roll pans and louvers in the hood.
- All exterior trim including bumpers, drip rails, emblems and handles have been shaved.
- The headlights, antenna opening in the front fender, rear tail lights and license mount on the trunk lid have been
frenched with additional lights installed in the front roll pan and a 3rd brake light below the rear window.
- The body is straight with some gaps mis-aligned. There are some cracks on the tops of the front fenders and
bubbling under the paint on the lower right side.
- The black cherry paint with ghost flames has minor chips, scratches, blemishes and orange peel present.
- A single piece windshield and modified door glass with the wind wings eliminated are present with all glass tinted. -Electricdoorpoppers,a powertrunklatch,powerwindows,electricwindshieldwipersanddualdoormounted
sport mirrors are present.