- $135,000 , best offers considered Get Financing
- Candy Green Pearl
- Forest Green/Camel
- Seller: therobshop
- Phone: 231-730-0529
This is a rare 1935 REO Speedwagon school bus. One of 3000 buses produced by REO. It lived its life as a school bus in Indiana, as a primitive camper and now a hot rod! We literally saved it from the crusher.
Its name is "After School" completely new under the skin. Shortened, lowered and chopped! Late model subframe with disc brakes and 8.8 Ford rear.
- 455 Pontiac engine – 500 HP Mother thumper cam
- 400 transmission w/ gear vendor overdrive
- Pro Street Mickey Thompsons
- Airbag suspension with two compressors
- Dolphin Gauges
- Banjo steering wheel with tilt column
- 3 inch exhaust headers, Flowmaster mufflers
- Dual electric fans
- Electric trans cooler
- Electric Wiper
- 6 Power Windows
- 25 gallon fuel tank
- All steel body with custom paint – chamaeleon flames
- Custom seating with storage
Multi show winner gets lots of attention everywhere we go! Loves the highway.